Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fuck Winter Months...

Summer IS the best season. Especially last summer. I cannot even verbally manifest my agony and longing for the excitement of Summer 08. I lived life fast. I only cared about making money and having fun, i was in control. My soundtrack would have been The carter 3 and all those fun club songs. I lived 24 hours a day, i clubbed, i went out, we drove around looking for trouble, blew all our money, didnt give a damn about those haters. I never slept, but i was always awake. Every night was friday night. What a fucken party.

Its October? And i'm alone and freezing and no one goes out anymore.
I sleep a good eight to nine hours every night...and i wake up tired as fuck.
I do the same thing every day, and my weekends are overplanned with boring activities. Everyone is busy doing the same dumbshit. I feel trapped.

Its too dificult to plan a night out.

Maybe this whole problem isn't even about what month it is... i just need a WINTER party friend to keep me pumped up and not lonely.

No comments: